Baker Hughes is currently recruiting for the position of a graduate Completions Operations Manager
Operating in more than 90 countries and employing more than 50 000 individuals in fields such as drilling and evaluation, completion and production, as well as fluids and chemicals, we continuously strive to develop our people through ongoing commitment to learning and performance improvement.
Key responsibilities/accountabilities include:
- Lower level profit and loss, employee management and development
- Inventory management, sales, engineering, maintenance, operations, service, HSE planning and budget management
- Handling special projects, as assigned
- Ensuring that all activities are performed and infrastructure is maintained, to meet the highest Baker Hughes HSE standards, with special demonstrated leadership on HSE regulatory compliance and Workforce HSE training and certifications
- Following up on HSE plans and audits
- Ensuring compliance with the HSE management System.
- A High School Diploma or equivalent
- A Bachelor's degree is preferred
- Minimum 8 years' experience in field and operations
- 5 years' deepwater experience in Liner Hanger Operations and some experience in cased and openhole completions
- Thorough understanding of the completions system in deepwater
- Thorough understanding of customer requirements and market conditions
- Knowledge of the company's business practices including strategic planning, budgeting and staffing.
Closing date: 27 October 2014<